Door and gate system solutions
Modern access systems request highest requirements for reliability and safety. Aquis Systems has established itself at leading customers of this industry as a reputable and competent partner for product development and series production. Exampes are automatic retrofit key turners, electromechanical locks and intercom systems.
Smart Key Turner
Transforming an existing mechanical door lock into a digital access system without major installation work and making a smartphone the door key. Enable convenient access management options and consider lost keys a thing of the past.
- Aquis Systems Core Competences: System integration of drive technology, power management, communication, Electronics, sensor technology and housing design
- communication via bluetooth ble
- optimized long battery life (alkali)
- Gearbox solution for high torques in small design space
- patented coupling for manual emergency operation
- Robust, high-quality enclosure
- Apple mFI manufacturer Licensee for HomeKit integration
Whether finger scan, keypad or transponder tag - it is the electromechanical lock that opens the door. Small installation space, high torques and high demands on reliability are the challenges of this kind of product installed inside the entry door.
- MECHANICAL DESIGN, Hardware DEVELOPMENT AND FIRMWARE PROGRAMMING
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE AND MAINTENANCE-FREE OPERATION
- GEARbox DESIGN FOR HIGH TORQUES AND TIGHTEST INSTALLATION SITUATIONS
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF THE LOCKs INTO THE ECOSYSTEM OF complex ACCESS SYSTEMS
- VERIFICATION, VALIDATION AND CERTIFICATION OF LOCKS
The door intercom with one button and one wire are relicts of the past. Modern communication offers high-quality audio and video communication as well as reliable and secure access control and building automation.
- Design for Manufacturing
- industrialization for mass production
- established logistics solutions from the planning of individual modules to the customizing of customer-specific control panels
- aligned test CONCEPTS COVER ALL REQUIREMENTS FROM TESTING INDIVIDUAL PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDs TO CALIBRATING HD CAMERA SYSTEMS
- DESIGN OF PRODUCTS FOR EXTREMELY HARSH ENVIRONMENTS - FROM INDUSTRY TO MARINE APPLICATIONS